Are you new to the world of computers, or just not very tech-savvy? If you have been struggling with editing an already existent PDF file, that somebody else has created and sent to you, you may want to read this article. This article will explain to you in detail, how to use a webpage called PDF Simpli. This is specifically to explain how to make PDF editable. So, let us get right to it. Given below is a set of step-by-step instructions, on how to make PDF editable using PDF Simpli.
How To Make pdf editor online :
To begin with, go to the homepage of the PDF Simpli website, on the browser of your choice. Once you are here, choose the option that says “Edit PDF”. In case you do not have an account with the website in question, the following steps will be necessary:
- You would be expected to submit a PDF document, and the website will prompt you to do so.
- You will now be able to edit the document on the following page.
- After you’ve completed editing, click the “Save” icon, and your work will be saved, in the path of your choice.
It is important to note that if you try to submit a non-PDF document, an error will occur and your request will fail to be processed. If you would like to use a non-PDF document to edit, you would have to first convert it to PDF format. After this is done, you can follow the same steps.
In case you have an account with the PDF Simpli website, the following steps are to be followed:
- All your documents may be found by going to the “My Account” section, and then by clicking on the “My Documents” icon.
- You’ll be sent to a page called “Recent Documents,” where you can select “Add New” and select a file to submit.
- After that, click Edit to open your PDF.
If you would like to learn, in detail, all the editing functions and tools available on the PDF Simpli website, it is recommended to visit the website and go through their guide, or user manual available.
The “Reset” icon may be found by clicking the “more” option. The Reset option allows you to pick and choose which previous edits you want to remove from your document, regardless of whether it was the final or first modification.
Given below are a few instructions to follow, when using the “reset” function:
- When you click the “Reset” icon at the top, a list of the modifications that you have made to the document in the ongoing session will show on the left side of the page.
- Click on each specific alteration to see the change it relates to in the document, and then remove the change you want using the red “X” icon.
- Click the “Reset” button once more to clear out the listing of adjustments.